Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Finally found a clean, pet friendly hotel


Crazy day.

Load the truck, send the girls off on a plane, pack the car then hit the road.

500+ miles since 4pm Est. A hectic moment when we crossed into the central time zone though. The GPS is smarter then us it seems.

Pics from the gap were taken, they'll be posted later. I'm mad it was dark but that was one of the scariest and exciting things I've done in a long time. I definitely don't recommend it at night but I will say that the road was empty, which was cool.

Cooper's been good but he's annoying about the window. Scratch, open, gets bored, close, scratch, open, gets bored, close. Wash, rinse repeat.

Anyway, we're just north of Nashville TN, time for sleep then back on the road in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment